Fintech (short for Financial Technology) is a rapidly growing area of expertise that is expected to reach $1.5 trillion in annual revenue by 2030. This introductory course will give you a basic understanding of Fintech, and how it is disrupting finance around the world.
The course includes 9 modules of insightful content, progressing from Definitions to the Future of Fintech. The course-end quiz will help you ensure you have retained the facts and are ready to move forward into more advanced concepts.
Learn how to answer questions such as:
- What is Fintech?
- What industries are affected and how?
- Who will be impacted by the growth of Fintech, and how?
- What countries are leading in the Fintech sector? Who is lagging?
- What opportunities are there in the world of Fintech? What are the risks and challenges? What will I need to know?
- Beyond the current landscape, what are the likely tools that will shape future trends and developments?
Coming soon, contact us for dates!